Skip to main content

The Truth Transmission Framework: How I Work

Stillness │ Awareness │ Observation │ Integration │ Transmission. These are not merely concepts to me; they are principles forged through experience. The struggle in life is real. I did not escape it by avoiding hardship. I escaped it by changing how I engaged with it. Through lived experience, I discovered that one of the greatest obstacles to truth is the distortion introduced through perception, reaction, assumption, fear, and ego. My search for clarity gradually became a disciplined process of recognizing that distortion, confronting it, and returning to truth. What emerged was not merely a philosophy. It became a framework for living, working, observing, and communicating. I call it the Truth Transmission Framework . Whether I am conducting independent research, writing as an independent scholar, developing educational material, or leading The Ben-Yehudah Institute, I strive to operate according to the same foundational principles: Stillness. Awareness. Observation. Integrati...

National News Media Network

CIA releases Documents in 2000 on the Firmament and Flat Earth

The CIA released a cache of declassified documents in September 2000 that are frequently cited in discussions about the "firmament" and "Flat Earth."

The CIA documents released in September 2000 that are frequently cited in discussions about the "firmament" and "Flat Earth" are actually Cold War-era summaries of Soviet scientific research, specifically CIA-RDP86-00513R000206630013-0.

Comments