Stillness │ Awareness │ Observation │ Integration │ Transmission. These are not merely concepts to me; they are principles forged through experience. The struggle in life is real. I did not escape it by avoiding hardship. I escaped it by changing how I engaged with it. Through lived experience, I discovered that one of the greatest obstacles to truth is the distortion introduced through perception, reaction, assumption, fear, and ego. My search for clarity gradually became a disciplined process of recognizing that distortion, confronting it, and returning to truth. What emerged was not merely a philosophy. It became a framework for living, working, observing, and communicating. I call it the Truth Transmission Framework . Whether I am conducting independent research, writing as an independent scholar, developing educational material, or leading The Ben-Yehudah Institute, I strive to operate according to the same foundational principles: Stillness. Awareness. Observation. Integrati...
The idea that consciousness points to God suggests that subjective awareness, private thoughts, and intentionality are non-physical realities requiring a fundamental, divine consciousness (God) as their source, rather than being mere byproducts of matter, with arguments from philosophers like Richard Swinburn and William Lane Craig claiming materialism can't explain consciousness, making God a more plausible explanation for its existence.
Proponents argue that if God exists, creating beings with mental life makes sense; if not, consciousness becomes an unexplained anomaly in a physical universe, leading thinkers to infer a greater Mind or Source of consciousness.

Comments
Post a Comment