Stillness │ Awareness │ Observation │ Integration │ Transmission. These are not merely concepts to me; they are principles forged through experience. The struggle in life is real. I did not escape it by avoiding hardship. I escaped it by changing how I engaged with it. Through lived experience, I discovered that one of the greatest obstacles to truth is the distortion introduced through perception, reaction, assumption, fear, and ego. My search for clarity gradually became a disciplined process of recognizing that distortion, confronting it, and returning to truth. What emerged was not merely a philosophy. It became a framework for living, working, observing, and communicating. I call it the Truth Transmission Framework . Whether I am conducting independent research, writing as an independent scholar, developing educational material, or leading The Ben-Yehudah Institute, I strive to operate according to the same foundational principles: Stillness. Awareness. Observation. Integrati...
Ancient Egyptian deities are the gods and goddesses worshipped in ancient Egypt. The beliefs and rituals surrounding these gods formed the core of ancient Egyptian religion, which emerged sometime in prehistory Deities represented natural forces and phenomena, and the Egyptians supported and appeased them through offerings and rituals so that these forces would continue to function according to maat, or divine order. After the founding of the Egyptian state around 3100 BC, the authority to perform these tasks was controlled by the pharaoh, who claimed to be the gods' representative and managed the temples where the rituals were carried out.

Comments
Post a Comment