Stillness │ Awareness │ Observation │ Integration │ Transmission. These are not merely concepts to me; they are principles forged through experience. The struggle in life is real. I did not escape it by avoiding hardship. I escaped it by changing how I engaged with it. Through lived experience, I discovered that one of the greatest obstacles to truth is the distortion introduced through perception, reaction, assumption, fear, and ego. My search for clarity gradually became a disciplined process of recognizing that distortion, confronting it, and returning to truth. What emerged was not merely a philosophy. It became a framework for living, working, observing, and communicating. I call it the Truth Transmission Framework . Whether I am conducting independent research, writing as an independent scholar, developing educational material, or leading The Ben-Yehudah Institute, I strive to operate according to the same foundational principles: Stillness. Awareness. Observation. Integrati...
Sumer and Akkad were two powerful Mesopotamian civilizations. Sumer, the older of the two, is considered one of the earliest cradles of civilization, known for its advancements in writing, urban development, and mathematics. Akkad rose to prominence later, eventually conquering Sumer and forming a vast empire.
Sumer and Akkad were neighboring civilizations in ancient Mesopotamia (modern Iraq) where Sumerians developed the first cities and writing (cuneiform) before being conquered by the Semitic Akkadians under Sargon the Great around 2334 BC, forming the world's first empire, which united Sumerian and Akkadian cultures. Though the Akkadian Empire fell around 2154 BC, Sumerian culture re-emerged briefly, but the Akkadian language eventually dominated, with both traditions blending into later Mesopotamian civilizations like Babylon.

Comments
Post a Comment